@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Tsulan said:

OrionsFury4789 said:

Tsulan said:

OrionsFury4789 said:

Tsulan said:

OrionsFury4789 said:

PigNRun said:

I lobby dodge for fun. I wait for the countdown to reach 6 seconds left and leave lobbies. I call it Last Second Dodging. Like it? 

Yes and I can't wait until they start banning for it so that way I can call it "an [BAD WORD] getting what they deserve"  when those same people get on here crying about being locked out of the game

Ban for lobby dodging? Where people lose just some seconds of their time to requeue?
    Are you serious?

Btw, killers started dodging at the last second, when last second switching became popular. 
    Cause and effect. 

A few seconds? I waited a damn hour for a match last night found a  couple matches in five minutes they dodged twice and then it took an hour don't  tell me it's a few seconds of my time wasted , and we weren't last second switching or any of the above it's totally uncalled for and if someone is so chicken ######### they don't want to play the game then they shouldn't , if your ping sucks I'm ok with it but for any other scenario even emergencies if you aren't able to play chances are you'll be done with whatever your doing by the time the ban  would be finished 

If you want even longer queues, then proceed and propose bans for lobby dodging.

Since there is no way to see the other survivors ping, the killer might have dodged because of the other survivors. 

Either the long survivor queues are a matchmaking issue like the killer queues a month ago, or killers left and there are to many survivors.

Anyway, you could just switch sides and get instant lobbies. 

Yes that's true and when it gets that way I usually do that but my point is when I do want to play a certain game mode I should be able to do it because I paid for the game to have that option available, and yes I do play swf alot and not solo because I have alot of friends that play this game and that's how we keep in contact

Yes you paid, and the guy you want to get banned for dodging you also paid. You both have the same right for a fun and enjoyable match. 
    This is a pvp game, but I've never seen a game where people try to get their enemies banned all the time  

But if you refuse for unnecessary reasons then you deserve a time ban for wasting everyone's time like other games, at the point that you're selfishness starts hurting que times and could potentially hurt the player base when it takes an hour for a game  someone should grow a pair and stop being a cuck it's ridiculous to think you feel like it's fine to waste other people's time because you're afraid to play 

As long as ingame DCs are totally ok, you should put aside the idea of punishing lobby dodging

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Master said:

Those stats are over 1 year old now.
    SWF has drastically increased since then

So where's your updated stats then since you never had a n issue using those very same stats when it suited your arguments.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Ima play lobby simulator in 20. Anyone want some coffee?
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    @Gorgonia said:
    You on ps4? I could join you.
  • Gorgonia
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    @Gorgonia said:
    Yes, I’m on PS4. Add me, Gorgonnia. Ill have something to eat and log on.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Gorgonia said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Gorgonia said:
    Lol, I’ll join you if you want a Claudette main who focuses on healing perks and has no mic.
  • Gorgonia
    Options
    Gorgonia said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Gorgonia said:
    Lol, I’ll join you if you want a Claudette main who focuses on healing perks and has no mic.
    Sure!
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

Mhm yeah, but I guess you dont wanna play killer after rank reset either :smile:

I will turn back to my other games now and come back (maybe) in a week or sth like that, I heard civ 5 is a great game..... :wink:

I did play as a killer last Monday, from 3000 to 970K bloodpoints. I don't have any problem with rank resets ;)

Well then the problem is solved, simply play killer :wink:

who the killer going to kill? himselfXD

but really the matchmaking is messed up take to long of a wait and we all can't play killer.

• Gorgonia
    Options
    My bf is playing right next to me on my laptop. As soon as he presses the button to join a game, he finds one, almost immediately. I’m here on my ps4 sitting on a 15-minute wait
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Gorgonia said:
    My bf is playing right next to me on my laptop. As soon as he presses the button to join a game, he finds one, almost immediately. I’m here on my ps4 sitting on a 15-minute wait
    PC Master race
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    PigNRun said:
    I lobby dodge for fun. I wait for the countdown to reach 6 seconds left and leave lobbies. I call it Last Second Dodging. Like it? 
    Yes and I can't wait until they start banning for it so that way I can call it "an [BAD WORD] getting what they deserve"  when those same people get on here crying about being locked out of the game
    Ban for lobby dodging? Where people lose just some seconds of their time to requeue?
    Are you serious?

Btw, killers started dodging at the last second, when last second switching became popular. 
    Cause and effect. 
    A few seconds? I waited a damn hour for a match last night found a  couple matches in five minutes they dodged twice and then it took an hour don't  tell me it's a few seconds of my time wasted , and we weren't last second switching or any of the above it's totally uncalled for and if someone is so chicken ######### they don't want to play the game then they shouldn't , if your ping sucks I'm ok with it but for any other scenario even emergencies if you aren't able to play chances are you'll be done with whatever your doing by the time the ban  would be finished 
    If you want even longer queues, then proceed and propose bans for lobby dodging.

Since there is no way to see the other survivors ping, the killer might have dodged because of the other survivors. 

Either the long survivor queues are a matchmaking issue like the killer queues a month ago, or killers left and there are to many survivors.

Yes that's true and when it gets that way I usually do that but my point is when I do want to play a certain game mode I should be able to do it because I paid for the game to have that option available, and yes I do play swf alot and not solo because I have alot of friends that play this game and that's how we keep in contact
    Yes you paid, and the guy you want to get banned for dodging you also paid. You both have the same right for a fun and enjoyable match. 
    This is a pvp game, but I've never seen a game where people try to get their enemies banned all the time  
    But if you refuse for unnecessary reasons then you deserve a time ban for wasting everyone's time like other games, at the point that you're selfishness starts hurting que times and could potentially hurt the player base when it takes an hour for a game  someone should grow a pair and stop being a cuck it's ridiculous to think you feel like it's fine to waste other people's time because you're afraid to play 
    Lobby dodging is not the same as disconnecting mid game. 
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    PigNRun said:
    Are you serious?

Cause and effect. 

Nobody said it was , all that I typed in my response was related to being dodged,  my point is you shouldn't be allowed to waste others time because you don't like what popped up in front of you ,then the same people will sit on here and cry about how unbalanced it is , like really? You've been cherry picking lobbies , no wonder you're get wrecked when you start ranking up lol
  • Gorgonia
    Options
    Gorgonia said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Gorgonia said:
    Sure! I’m on a game with vietfox atm, join us!
  • Gorgonia
    Options
    Gorgonia said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Gorgonia said:
    Join us! Im playing with Vietfox
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Gorgonia said:

I totally understand that.
    YOu would have to pay me in order to get me playing killer with controller and bad fps

• Tsulan
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    PigNRun said:
    Are you serious?

Cause and effect. 

Nobody said it was , all that I typed in my response was related to being dodged,  my point is you shouldn't be allowed to waste others time because you don't like what popped up in front of you ,then the same people will sit on here and cry about how unbalanced it is , like really? You've been cherry picking lobbies , no wonder you're get wrecked when you start ranking up lol
    Problem is people would be punished for dodging high pings.

I'm in favor or a hardcore mode. Where the killer only gets a notification on how many survivors are in the lobby. But can't see them.
    Along with other changes 
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Master said:

@Gorgonia said:

I totally understand that.
    YOu would have to pay me in order to get me playing killer with controller and bad fps

Isn't that the definition of a streamer?
  • Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    Options

@OrionsFury4789 said:

What about the killers time? You have nothing but 4 man VOIP groups pop in and they are perfectly equipped and synched to do the gens long before the killer has time to secure a kill. You add in a perk like OoO and the killer can spend the entire game not even finding a survivor. If they should so happen to find someone you have flashlight saves, body blocks, sabo hooks, DS, etc. The list is extensive.

But at it's core the killer is not responsible for your groups time being wasted and the day they are forced to be so is the day your killer community stops playing out of frustration. I'm perfectly content with watching this unfold when they add dedicated servers, and then try to buff killers at a snails pace to compensate.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Gorgonia said:

PC Master race

not thing if you have a crappy computer which I do this coming from someone who play on ps4 and steam,and own this game on both but on steam it laggy so I stick to ps4.

• Vietfox
    Options

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Vietfox said:

Don't be silly, your skeleton would be dust before that happened.

• Vietfox
    Options
    @Orion said:

@Vietfox said:

Don't be silly, your skeleton would be dust before that happened.

Oh that's right, my mistake.