Um.... Not sure how to title this but hooked but not hooked?

Options
Silencer
Silencer Member Posts: 4

I'm not even sure how to describe this but a survivor was attempting to sabo the hook at the same time that the killer was trying to hook and it wound up putting the dwight in the hooked animation but not on the hook and the hook wasn't counting. He was hung in mid air and we couldn't hook him. The killer was able to make contact like if he was on a hook but there wasn't any affect. We wound up having the timer run out after opening the doors because we felt bad for the killer and it did eventually kill the dwight but it was literally the entire match that he was just hanging there on the air. It made it quite miserable. His anti camp bar didn't exist, there was no unhook option, his health bar was not going down, he didn't have a scratch mark indicating one hook or two, I don't know how else to explain it but I did have it on my stream and it's uploaded. I'll link the vod here… I also recommend starting the vod at about the 35-36 min mark. It's something I've never seen in over 1200 hours.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated