PC-Frequent Crashes following 8.0 update

Extreme_Cheddar
Extreme_Cheddar Member Posts: 3
edited June 8 in Bug Reporting

Following the latest update my game has been crashing in the middle of matches fairly frequently. In the past I've had one or two crashes since I've started playing around November of last year. After the 8.0 update the game has crashed several times.

All of the crashes have been while I was playing killer, although I play killer about 85% of the time so I can't say if it would happen while playing as a survivor. The most recent crash was while I was playing as The Spirit on The Game just as I exited from phasing and hit a survivor there was a lag during the hit and then the game crashed.

Killer: The Spirit

Perks: Enduring, Rancor, Terminus, Deer Stalker

Skin: Furious Nyx

Map: The Game

Attached is the log files immediately following the crash and a video of the match up to the crash. The video is under four minutes long but nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen. I can also upload the video to YouTube if the attachment doesn't work.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask over in the Ask the Community section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum, or may contact our Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

This discussion has been closed.