Mage hand should honestly just be reworked, it's flawed at its core

The ability just needs to be reworked

In its current state, it's either going to be useless after the Nerf or nothing's going to change (I'm leaning towards useless)

the ability could function like knights guards

I would change the cooldown to like 20–25 seconds

Allow gens to be damaged with it, Preferably through walls and from a good distance

Make it break downed pallets instead of lifting them back up prob in 2.5-3 seconds or such

And just for a unique feature, maybe even allow it to hook a downed survivor or at the very least attempt it like it drags the survivor to a hook and maybe 1–2 survivors can try get rid of the hand

All this would make vecna weaker since his lifting ability is what allows him to in / close to A tier

But IDK once mage hand is fixed bhvr could look at flight of the damned and make it anti loop instead of the zoning ish tool it is now

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

This is not true. If Vecna is forced to use the Mage Hand while the survivor is dropping the pallet in order to get a hit, then Mage Hand will have a 50/50 mindgame, and I believe the upcoming nerf will achieve exactly that.

Because if Vecna has to use Mage Hand while the survivor is dropping the pallet, he will have to predict whether the survivor will drop the pallet or not, which opens up the possibility of a mindgame.