Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Decisive Strike not working properly

CeTeaTV
CeTeaTV Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited June 16 in Bug Reporting

PC - ingame bug when getting hit with D-strike (as killer) Step 1 : Play as killer in a public match as Freddy /Huntress, for these I can confirm Step 2 : Find someone with DS (not that hard) Step 3 : Experience a 2 second stun and get right back into the chase.

Like I said I am a killer main, and I mostly play Freddy. Nothing I have done really makes sense why this continues to happen, and I am actively avoiding playing either of these characters, as it really doesn't feel fair to me. Doesn't happen with pallets or head on, only DS. I'm sure this isn't just on Freddy/huntress, but I know this does not happen with newer killers such as chucky or unknown, no idea if this is related or not(just trying to add any extra info to help)

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/416286/killswitch-decisive-strike#latest

Comments

This discussion has been closed.