Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How to reduce the timer penality for disconect?

Charl1
Charl1 Member Posts: 2

Sometimes, the servers make me disconect from the games. now i have to wait six hours for play again. there is something for make it less penality time for a next time when the potato servers disconect me again?

Answers

• Musxussu575
    Musxussu575 Member Posts: 45

Nope, you have to grin and bear it.

We've asked time and time again to remove DC penalties altogether but it has always been refused.

DC penalty time goes down over time, passively. As long as you don't DC for a while, the penalty timer will drop back down to minimum. And if I'm not mistaken, this means that you could sit on DBD's main menu screen without playing and that contributes to the penalty deduction.

• yourbabyglo
    yourbabyglo Member Posts: 11

I’m having something similar happen to me, I’m struggling with the UE error line 873. Been happening since April & since then my ban timer has increased. Unfortunately they won’t do anything for us, not even take it away.. for whatever reason I have no clue. They added bots for the disconnects so I don’t see the reason for bans anymore. But again I guess they just refuse to listen to those of us who aren’t intentionally leaving the game. I’m currently on the 6 hour ban due to my issues. :/