The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I'm worried about auto aim (Singularity)

Jspect
Jspect Member Posts: 13
edited June 24 in Feedback and Suggestions

I don't have time to make a super in-depth discussion about it, but I want to add an extra voice to this.

In short, aiming the biopod is fun and skill expressive. Yes, it's a lot harder to do on console, and for that reason, I understand this change. But PC players shouldn't be dumbed down for something they don't even struggle with.

This change should be optional, either through an add-on or a separate setting, the latter being much better.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the killer instinct change either, not so much because it dumbs down the killer, but because it could be irritating considering how much you slipstream survivors in a match, but I'll have to see that in-game.

Post edited by Jspect on

Comments

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

Definitely not addon for sure, that's just like adding heartbeat indicator as a perk

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 991

Nah, all of it is a good idea. Super excited about trying out the changes.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,465

I mean, I can do fine without auto-aim and killer instinct, but I also understand it made for new players and console players. This killer is nightmare for new players and these changes won't take your "skill" anywhere from him, I swear. But he will be more welcome to pick him up. I adore absolutely every change in this patch about Singularity, can't wait to test it.