Alan Wake

RedPoncho12
RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 157
edited June 25 in Feedback and Suggestions

1st) Devs, Iron will should 100% silence on grunts of pain (as it soon will be) but only activated when exhausted… BUT MAKE IT WHERE YOU’RE ARE ALWAYS EXHAUSTED. Make it so that using iron will and exhaustion would be as dumb as running Self Care and No Mither

Anyways, so I played Alan wake for the first time last night and I used iron will… bro makes no sounds except soft breathing when injured!!! On someone like you Jin Lee, you at least get an occasional “eyyyghghg” but Alan just breathes. I love how quiet he is with current iron will (only to get better obviously). I also used light footed for the first time in combination so I was able to mind game a lot while healthy and injured because both of those perks. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Before you killer mains come in and start having a debate about stealth being healthy for the game… try learning how to give up one slowdown perk and not rely so heavily on it. I often don’t use slow down perks and I do fine getting kills. If you want to use them that’s fine, because when I play survivor they don’t really bother me as much as it does most. However, I’m telling you it’s possible to play without them and still be a very successful killer. This statement isn’t an attack but i won’t be surprised if someone gets butt hurt about a positive suggestion :)