Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

With the valentines cosmetics hope get that 2 killer mode.

It be perfect to release mode after saying wraith and nurse are a couple. Then you can couple up with the characters in V-day cosmetics O3O
Plus i want a 2 killer mode so i can hopefully convince boyfriend to play this game as valentines day present. Really hoping the 2nd game mode bucket there talking about comes out soon. Iwant to stop speculating and see if its simple like two killer mode or something interesting that provides dynamic gameplay.

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019

There won't be any 2 killer mode coming out shortly.

That sort of stuff couldn't happen until they get Dedicated Servers going. There would be too much reworking if they tried to do a 2 killer mode in P2P.

Since they've come out with a plan for Dedicated Servers, I bet, they would never be touching that P2P networking code unless they absolutely had to.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I have no girlfriend but I would love a two killer mode soon :'3

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Would be nice but it's not gonna happen until summertime earliest. Dedicated servers come first I would think.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@TheBean said:
    There won't be any 2 killer mode coming out shortly.

That sort of stuff couldn't happen until they get Dedicated Servers going. There would be too much reworking if they tried to do a 2 killer mode in P2P.

Yeah good point need to not be on another killers internet and lag. Cause if also want to play with random killer don't know if there connection will effect your gameplay.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@Shad03 said:

i would love to make killer friends also but its hards cause your the killer. Only time i make friends as the killer is playing friendly doctor

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

@Shad03 said:

i would love to make killer friends also but its hards cause your the killer. Only time i make friends as the killer is playing friendly doctor

I made one via hatchet through Windows hit not easy had them 2 games in a row lol and they was impressed I naked them multiple times though I apologized for tunneling