Please stop overhauling old maps

I'm an old player, who used to relish at the thought of new maps, but it is such a headache that about every patch has a new map/version. I understand all the problems with older map models, and the need for change for balance purposes. If you want to block off a window that would create an infinite, that's one thing; but to change a building's structure, change its geographical position to the rest of the realm, proximity to other structures, map size and shape, lighting and textures, in addition to new its new gen/totem spawns plus tiles, ect.... JUST RENAME THE MAP, PLEASE. Consider previous "outdated" version dead like Hawkin's without a license.

Every game I load in, I personally always had/have to pause the game and read what map I'm on again. Next, I think what that map should look like, and where I should be in that map. If I don't I'm so disoriented its literally nauseating. Badham 1,2,3,4,5 formatting sucks too, but for reasons I can't explain right now it's a bit better than these other overhauls...How can I be on Suffocation Pit and be within one tile away from both killer shack AND the pit?! Call it anything...No Breathing Hole...something...but don't call this eyesore the same exact thing as the map I had played on for 6 years.