We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ranked Mode

Due to this anniversary event I’ve noticed that some killers will have bots play for them to lower their mmr and for survivors that want to rank up and get better it doesn’t give them a lot for surviving the match. If at all possible can a ranked mode be added to dbd so that some people can play on casual and the players who want to play to win can do so. Also it would be cool that either rank would only work for ranked mode and we can get cool things for ranking up.

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 510
    edited July 3

It won't prevent people who play to win to do that on casual mode and it will potentially split the queue times and make them longer then they are.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

The eternal problem with a casual mode is that you can't stop people from going into casual mode and sweating. It's basically an honor system and an open door.

And even when you don't have people coming in to troll, different players have different ideas of casual that are hard to regulate. Some think casual games are farming; others think they're playing casual so long as they're not using meta perks. I might get mad at the killer for not playing casual because I died at 4 gens when they think they were being casual because they didn't tunnel and bring quad gen regression. Or I might get mad at the survivors for going full bully squad and swarming me every time I tried to pick someone up, but they think they were being casual because they weren't slamming gens and just having fun, bro. It's a tough thing to filter.