The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About P100 Rewards

With the confirmation of these coming, I’m gonna keep it short and sweet. Please do not make P100 rewards be just a banner or badge. We spent so much time grinding for these and to have our efforts be rewarded with an animated icon or banner just feels like a slap in a face.

You don’t need to make these extravagant cosmetics right away but I think having an actual cosmetic we can wear for our character would be amazing. You can do it like Overwatch where you add a skin for someone one at a time over time

You can also make it so if you play with that cosmetic, you’ll level it up to make it look cooler for the character as well

I think a majority of us can agree that we would wait for you guys to make a really cool looking prestige 100 cosmetic instead of only receiving a banner and badge and nothing else.

So yeah, please make actual cosmetics that we can wear in match to show that we got our favorite character to prestige 100 rather than just a simple badge and banner (regardless of how cool they may be). Also, you can still add banners and badges for the characters, I’m not opposed to that, I just don’t think after hours of playing and grinding to get to P100, it should be ONLY a banner and badge, there should be something more customizable for our characters to show we put our love and effort into this character cause we really like them and want to show we really enjoy this character

Comments

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

I think weapons that look like they are made of the same material as the Iridescent pip up emblems would be such. Almost like a red diamond type look.

But honestly, everyone did the P100 grind knowing full well they weren’t going to get anything for it. I would not expect much, especially since it’s gonna cost them money to have them made and they will make no money from it

• Senaxu
    Senaxu Member Posts: 200

I would also be in favor of it, apart from the fact that P100 is no longer so difficult to achieve.

If I compare that in 2018 you had to play several matches to level a single bloodweb, it has now become very easy with all the blood points.

The cap could also be increased or removed completely from p100, because now it is no longer a matter of specializing but rather of achieving p100 on all characters.

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 230

25p - badge, 50p - banner, 100p - full skin

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited July 4

I’d be happy with just like a recolor of the legacy skins

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,837
    edited July 4

It's not gonna be cosmetics because licensed characters exist.

Also i'd rather have something that doesn't make people feel required to prestige or else they would miss out on something cool, it's something that i've always hated when games does, especially the ones where it's just tedius grinding for the sake of grinding.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 230

FOMO doesnt exist if you will always be able to obtain a skin. If you want it, you play and prestige the character, if you don't - you don't. That's it.

There of course should be a skin reward for people to have something to aim for.

• Nightram
    Nightram Member Posts: 144

I am in for this. I know we don't have to get to p100. But it is kinda a once i a lifetime thing. I just got a survivor to 100. And thinking about the same as a killer too, because of the infinite lvl 50 for the addons.

But yeah having a p25 p50 p100 rewards ro complete the set.

For licensed characters. It could not include them for a cosmetic. Idk the rules there. But what if the prestege built up rewards p25 to p50 to p100 were for the original dbd characters instead.

But in the end, there isn't really many who uses their legacy skins who most of the dbd fandom loves. But so few who still play has it.

There are more plp who use the bloody cosmetics than legacy for example. We could have glowing red blood for all characters.

Even the red flashy backgroundplayer we got for having some character a certain level before the BW change and prestege change. That background layout should be acieved at P100.

Even a legacy skin could be acieved. Only PC players got that. I know BHVR will never do release or recreate them.

But in a couple years we will have characters close to p100, because we have to turn in our BP's.

So i am all in for getting prestige cosmetic rewards .

I did think about having a scratch mark on the base cosmetics as a reward. These could easily get split for p25 p50 p100

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Even a BP bonus would be cool that scaled. Like p50 would be 50% extra and p100 100% ect.