Why is christmas only holiday time killer speculation is high and exsists.

Options
FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

There so many holidays but i never see on forums killer guesses for them. Valentines day comes around and noone going "cupid is next killer... no wait psycho girlfriend is next one" then st patricks day goes by and don't hear "leprechaun coming next for sure.... wait no irish drunk"
But when christmas goes by its like "krampus, mall santa and yeti are the options for the killer this time of year"
Is christmas killer the only time feel a holiday themed killer will fit in the game?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

For Valentines day the Wraith and the Nurse are gonna dance together

• FayeZahara
    Options

@LCGaster said:
    For Valentines day the Wraith and the Nurse are gonna dance together

Kinda like the themed cosmetics quite beautiful phantom of opera wraith is nice. When they said they decided against doing classic monster cosmetics this halloween was like... Ouch my heart nuuu but then we got a pretty derpy drool face doctor so im happy. I know clowns been done for christmas but i think he should have cosmetic for saint pattys day cause need a ginger clown. Jeff Johanson should get the passion of christ cosmetic for easter.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    Kinda like the themed cosmetics quite beautiful phantom of opera wraith is nice. When they said they decided against doing classic monster cosmetics this halloween was like... Ouch my heart nuuu but then we got a pretty derpy drool face doctor so im happy. I know clowns been done for christmas but i think he should have cosmetic for saint pattys day cause need a ginger clown. Jeff Johanson should get the passion of christ cosmetic for easter.

Oh yes, I want to play as Jesus now

• FayeZahara
    Options
    LCGaster said:

@FayeZahara said:

Oh yes, I want to play as Jesus now

He would be perfect with the diversion perk xD