The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Hook animation played on me while working on generator / bodies seen falling through map

AcheronTheFox
AcheronTheFox Member Posts: 12

Template-wise, I am unable to reproduce.

Played on Ormond, started to repair Lodge generator, Hillbilly hooked a Kate near me. As Kate was on her 2nd hook, the hook animation immediately played for me AT the generator. Hillbilly came around and grabbed me off the hook animation (pulling off generator killer animation, as I was apparently still repairing while all this happened) to properly hook me.

Secondly, Kate died on hook, and her silhouette was seen falling through the map repeatedly (as if lagging).

A match report was made against killer for exploits, though I made it clear in report it was for the match, not the killer.

Talked with killer after match to confirm what I saw (attachment). Forgot to get screenshots of the bugs, but hopefully you have them by replay in the match logs from Felix's perspective.

Additional information

• Character played: Felix Richter
  • Perks played: Stake Out, Prove Thyself, Hyperfocus, Better Together
  • Map: Ormond
  • Frequency of the issue: Just once for each reported event during this single match

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.