The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Really hoping they revert the character order or at least let us save our filter options.

m0nologue
m0nologue Member Posts: 4
edited July 18 in Feedback and Suggestions

Lots of questionable UI decisions here, but most egregious to me is that Lara and Vecna are at the top of the select screens now, and when I try to filter by date the order resets every time I leave the screen. Having the newest characters at the top of the screen looks really stupid, and what's the point of a filter option if the filter doesn't even save? Having Vecna of all characters be the first person I see when selecting a Killer is really silly.

This whole thing with the newest characters at the top of the screen has been in the PTBs forever, but it never should have made its way to Live. It really bothers me, and if BHVR is deadset on this change they could at least let us save our filtering options in deciding how the select screen looks.

Comments

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,155
    edited July 18

There is a way to fix the order (only temporary) but it is annoying that it isnt the default option and you have to go out of your way to fix it.