We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Generator Count Bugged When Popped (With Potential Cause)

TallyEmUp
TallyEmUp Member Posts: 3

Platform: PC/Steam
First Occurance: Today, 7/18/24

Map: Sanctum of Wrath

Description: When playing on the Sanctum of Wrath, the generators immediately went from 3-1 rather than 3-2. Looking around the map you also can notice 4 generators remaining highlighted and available to repair, however only with 1 left required to power exit gates.

Possible Cause: The number of dead survivors determines how many more gens pop. For example, imagine 4 generators left with 2 survivors dead. It would go from 4-1 from my experience.

Steps To Possibly Reproduce: Play as killer or survivor in public lobby (possibly with a map offering to send you to Sanctum of Wrath / Yamoka Estate) > Wait until 1 is fully dead > Complete or witness the completion of a generator with at least 2 more remaining.

Unfortunately, I have no footage of the incident from myself despite being a victim to the bug, as it may only happen on certain realms, however I can not confirm that fact.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TallyEmUp
    TallyEmUp Member Posts: 3

I apologize if this has already been reported. Upon searching I found no duplicate besides someone commenting on there being 4 generators when only 1 needs to be repaired, however it doesn’t mention the counter or whether it may be based on the amount of dead survivors.