The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Floating Survivor Reverse Bear Trap Interaction

da703337
da703337 Member Posts: 7
edited July 20 in Bug Reporting

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Boot up the game
  2. Load into a custom game and play as The Pig
  3. Place a reverse bear trap on a survivor
  4. Hook that same survivor

If the survivor begins floating in an a-pose after being unhooked, which from what I hear is a separate bug, the reverse bear trap they are wearing will never activate.

I experienced this while playing as The Pig (with only her unique perks) against my Dad (as Bill with unknown perks or items) and two bots with no perks or items, one being Detective Tapp and the other being Ashley J. Williams, with Ash being who the bug occurred with. After 2 generators had been completed, and even after Ash went back to normal by dropping a pallet, his reverse bear trap never activated.

The map was the one at the lodge on the mountain, I believe it’s Coldwind? I’ve only had this happen once so far, in fact this is possibly the first bug I have even knowingly encountered.

I did not think to screenshot or clip the event, nor did I know to collect the logs at the time, so I unfortunately have none of this data to provide.

Edit: Fixed a spelling mistake and made a section easier to understand.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.