Dead shopping mall map.

Options
 I work in a mall as a janitor and the mall is quickly dying. Even half dead, it's very creepy! Lots employee hallways and some skylights for eerie lighting/precipitation effects... A kiddie ride platform that giggles like a kid on motion sensor. Lots of corners and kiosks to break line of sight. A movie theater attached. Large planters and a big fountain for hiding.

Even the outside is scary at night, with hedges and huge trash compactors. Could do an interior and exterior map. 

Comments

• AllergicToBS
    AllergicToBS Member Posts: 11
    Options

I'm all for that! Quite a few horror movies have a mall setting or scenes, so it would totally work

• redotter
    redotter Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Yes! A mall would quite fun. It could be like Gideon Meat Packing Plant map.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,223
    Options

Maybe shouldn't be like "The Game" but more like Lery's with focus on only 1 floor.

• AngelG
    AngelG Member Posts: 6
    Options

Maybe shouldn't be like "The Game" but more like Lery's with focus on only 1 floor.

Mine is actually only one floor. There are two short ramp areas with like 5 stairs each for different "levels" of height, 

• The_Killer_Legacy
    The_Killer_Legacy Member Posts: 42
    Options
    A shopping mall is a great idea for a new map and Behaviour should really consider it, or actually making a shopping mall map. It would definitely need to have 2 floors in a balanced way.
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

That would be fun to see! i always thought a shipping yard with eerie abandoned ships too would be good on the docks!

• AngelG
    Options
    The shipping yard would be awesome too! 
  • Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options
    A shopping mall is a great idea for a new map and Behaviour should really consider it, or actually making a shopping mall map. It would definitely need to have 2 floors in a balanced way.
    I would be hoping for some experimentation with echoes if we had a mall.
  • AngelG
    Options
    That would be a cool effect and the mall I'm in definitely echoes some already  
  • ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

A mall map would be so cool I wish dbd had more horror settings as locations malls high-schools underground labs colleges etc