Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - No Borrowed Time Immediately After Unhook

_BaesiX
_BaesiX Member Posts: 1
edited July 21 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Play Survivor—Specifically Kate Denson VS Skull Merchant

Step 2 : Run Perks Dead Hard and Decisive Strike

Step 3 : Immediately after unhook animation ends but before gaining control of the survivor, be hit by the Killer (Must not be a self-unhook)

Step 4 : Survivor will not have the basekit Borrowed Time and will go down as if already in Deep Wound

This issue has only ever happened to me twice, and it has happened regardless of survivor chosen. Usually the only connecting factor is running some form of anti-tunnel perk such as Decisive Strike or Off the Record.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• 97Levi
    97Levi Member Posts: 1
    edited July 22

This bug happened when I had Off the record in the end game. Basekit BT did not apply to me even though it should only have been Off the record that was deactivated

I played multiple survivors, I think it's Off the record that is bugged in that it also removes the basekit BT during endgame

• Eareland
    Eareland Member Posts: 242

Yeah it's definitely OTR that removes Endurance after unhook when gens are done.