Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Make the scraped idea of Sudden Death Mori and Unbreakable basekit a limited time mode

Akumakaji
Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Yeah, we are now living in the age of this time-limited modes with big, phat mutators, be it little Oni or lightsout. The PTB with the Sudden Death Mori and unlimited Unbreakable for survivors was a desaster and the base game would break under its stress, BUT it would be perfect for a time-limited mode!

You already got all the code for this, people know what to expect. It isnt balanaced, but thats not an issue with the time-limted modes. Just tweak it a little bit, release it next week and let people have some fun and memorable games with it without causing a fuzz.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I dont know, I think it would be pretty boring for a Time LImited Mode.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 898

I'd like to see BHVR take another shot at testing out a build with death hook mori's and unbreakable. Just more refined and tailored than the last attempt. Something like mori becoming basekit, and unbreakable being basekit for the last two survivors when they are far enough away from each other.

• CrossTheSholf
    CrossTheSholf Member Posts: 199

Basekit unbreakable is dumb period.