We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New map variations of Ormond and Yamaoka are terrible

Atom7k
Atom7k Member Posts: 269
edited July 24 in Feedback and Suggestions

Yeah not much to say theyre both just terrible

I thought with the Haddonfield rework they learned how to place lockers. But these new variations are the biggest nightmare for locker related killers like huntress, trickster and dredge.
Almost all the locker positions are awfull and you see nothing with darkness revealed because they are too far from gens or important paths.
Then there is a ton of scatter around the map wich prevents from snipes or hinders visibility.

There is a gen "in the open" but has a fallen tree, 3 rocks and 2 connecting jungle gym around. Like wth is this layout?
I am truly disappointed in these new variatoins.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

Yup, I was gonna make a post about it but I knew people would just attack me for it. The variations are horrible, they added so much clutter and junk. Still a huge dead zone so if being chase by an M1 killer it won’t help at all but if it’s a ranged killer then they have no power because all of the clutter.

The new small high wall tiles they added to the cold wind farm maps are also brutal for me because you can’t land hatchets at them no matter how good you are. Huntress drops to 77% so it’s literally impossible to get a hatchet off at those small loops before they round the corner. Yet another type of loop where she is forced to be an M1 killer.

She needs to be 115% already honestly. Same with Slinger.

• TheWheelOfCheese
    TheWheelOfCheese Member Posts: 666

It's really bizarre.. it winds up being kind of bad for both sides.

Huge dead zones are bad for survivor.

Meanwhile, bad locker placement and gigantic map are bad for (especially M1) killer.

The new BHVR standard is that nobody has fun.