KNIGHT/VECNA MAP BUG (NEEDS KILL SWITCH) + ban on Lara croft x Nancy (abusing exploit bug)

jiogo1
jiogo1 Member Posts: 7
edited July 24 in Bug Reporting

It was not possible to take a screenshot during the match in question but I will detail as much as possible Survivor Lara Croft and Nancy whose name was AXUSs9472 And I'm a killer blight with the nickname name (Meme do Galo) The map bug occurred on the surface near the gate and next to the castle, the problem is that in the left corner of the map next to this gate there was the map without rendering and without objects, me and the survivors fell into a limbo and were sent to a random place on the map sometimes, However, Lara Croft's survivor in this match, abused it to the point of being impossible to maintain a chase and used it to enter the inside of the gate without having to open it.

The match took place on 24/07/2024 between 18:40 and 19:20

In addition to this bug I request the team to take steps so that these 2 players receive temporary bans for bug exploit

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.