The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC Garden of Joy map issue

bobo0216
bobo0216 Member Posts: 4
edited July 26 in Bug Reporting

Playing Nemesis, survivors all chose Feng Min. They brought two flashlights and a med kit, my perks were Eruption, Nowhere To Hide, Sloppy Butcher, and Lethal Pursuer. Match plays like normal until chase brings me to this:

This image was taken after I first found it as I was in chase the first time and later in the match I ended up hooking someone there. The original chase that brought me here ended when one of the survivors ran off the edge so i broke chase and went to patrol gens, it did not lead to their death and I later found them. Sound worked normally in the area too, only issue was that it looked like this and survivors at least could fall off. I didn't try to fall off but I did get close to edge and I think I could have fallen had I tried to. Only other issue during play was that one of the small bushes touching the wood by the front of the house had collision while the others didn't and the collision extended beyond where the bushes sprite was. If you were coming from the gazebo it would be the third bush, if you were coming from the front side ramp it would be the first bush (not the one touching the ramp though if there is one[I cant remember]). End of game was also a little weird as all survivor perks were listed as items and perks from specific survivors were called items as well. Killer perks were just labeled as "Power". Actual items and my Power were labeled correctly as were add-ons. I can add screenshots of the perks if needed but they contain in game usernames so I wont add them unless asked to.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This issue has already been reported and it's being investigated: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/421536/maps-will-sometimes-incorrectly-generate-with-holes#latest

This discussion has been closed.