Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

2v8 map bug

sherwood95
sherwood95 Member Posts: 1
edited July 28 in Bug Reporting

there is a issue with one of the maps in 2v8 where everyone can get out of the map

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. This is a known issue, and is being investigated: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/known-issues

Comments

• parilo
    parilo Member Posts: 69

you mean this in autohaven and that maps is unwinnible there wrong rendered places shows there is rock but there isn’t there is pallet place

• adthea
    adthea Member Posts: 1
    edited July 28

Came here just to report this too.

The map has a square missing its textures which then causes the fence/wall/perimeter of the map to disappear, allowing players to run out. (Even the bot of a disconnected player would run outside of the map).
    If you fall off the edge of the map, you get teleported to the same place you ran off or - like in my secodn video - get teleported to the other side of the map.

I have more recordings and my user ID if needed by BHVR mods :)

• gyajoy
    gyajoy Member Posts: 58
    edited July 28

Today it happened to me on Ormond. Two corners of the map were open. (Regular Match, not 2v8 mode)

This discussion has been closed.