Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Some bugs or unclear things I've noticed in 2v8

Wowsomanybugs
Wowsomanybugs Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I find the reveal mechanic to not work as explained. Sometimes it reveals every survivor on the map from a gen kick, when it states to be 20 metres. Sometimes it does not reveal at all. Sometimes every survivor is revealed on the map after a gen is finished, sometimes it does not reveal at all. Sometimes I hear the reveal sound but do not get the reveal status on the right side of my screen.

Another thing I wish would get fixed is pallet vaults. Every single time when I've vaulted the pallet and am already on the other side basically touching the ground, the killer then makes an attack and somehow still hits me. They did not attack when I was beginning the vault or was halfway the pallet. Only when I'm on the last 10% and it still hits. I've reconciled with being hit halfway the pallet even when that shouldn't happen on 1v4, but I don't understand why this is allowed to happen when I see the survivor's body already clear off the pallet. Why even have any vaulting in this game when the vaulting hitbox seems to increase every so often?

Lastly, just wanted to say that tunneling is too easy in 2v8. Because no one can choose perks, it becomes impossible to protect anyone being tunneled off hook. It happens to me and my teammates all the time that they only go for that one person even when there are literally 5 other wounded people in front of them. Maybe make the heal class better (which is meh right now) and give them an added bonus of borrowed time or something like that to protect the hooked people better.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated