Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Invisible walls/hills on Macmillan and Garden of joy

ItsWabby
ItsWabby Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
edited August 2 in Bug Reporting

There are invisible walls and hills on Macmillan and Garden of Joy that make it impossible to loop. I get stuck on them and you can't heal on them either. I'm relatively new to the game so I don't know which variation of Macmillan it was :( On Garden of Joy it was just outside the front of the house on the left side if you were looking at it from front looking in. Macmillan it was in one of the back corners. The killers were not sympathetic at all when I was getting stuck and unable to move. It's been terrible.

I'm on xbox. It's been there every time I've been back to the map so it wasn't a one time thing either unfortunately.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/421563/garden-of-joy-invisible-wall-hatch-bug#latest

Comments

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97

I play on Playstation 5 and I was having a lot of glitches like that before the update yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.