Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Match crashes when doing Adrenaline Overflow and running Dead Hard

Sarahcha
Sarahcha Member Posts: 1
edited August 4 in Bug Reporting

Every time I try to do Adrenaline Overflow (Tome 2, level 1) with Dead Hard equipped and the killer hits any survivor it will freeze my game and crash the match, giving the error "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting…" To clarify; it does not crash the GAME, just the match itself.

My friend was playing with me and it would crash the match for her also, so I'm not sure if it only affects me and those I am grouped with or if it shuts down the match for everyone. The game will function normally if I only have one or the other selected, ie. I can have Adrenaline Overflow selected as long as I don't have Dead Hard as a perk, OR I can run Dead Hard as long as I choose a different Tome Challenge.

It seems like Dead Hard is just not working properly in general right now, but I didn't see anyone else reporting the match crashing issues, so I wanted to mention it.

Character: Sable Ward
Perks: Dead Hard, Invocation: Weaving Spiders, Lithe, No Mither
Map: All
Frequency: Every time both Dead Hard and Adrenaline Overflow are selected.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/421509/dead-hard-on-mikaela-with-adrenaline-overflow-chellenge-crashes-round#latest

This discussion has been closed.