Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BHVR stole my money

TriDeem
TriDeem Member Posts: 1

So before we start I am a cross player who is playing on steam. I bought the 1100 auric cells pack on 31st of July and got purchase fail and I restarted my game just as they mentioned in their FAQ. My 1100 auric cells were there so I went on to unlock the premium track, but I got another purchase fail popping up, and I again restarted my game. However, this time 1000 auric cells was charged and premium track is still unlocked? I immediately file a ticket with the receipt. Unfortunately, up to this day there is no response, and I did tried to contact them in reddit still nothing. It has been almost a week just how long do they take to resolve this?

Best Answer

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,664
    Answer ✓

If you already contacted Support for this issue, you need to wait for their reply, there is nothing we can do on the forums to help you with that.

Depending on the amount of tickets they received, it might take a while to get an answer, however do not to open other tickets before you receive a reply, because that will just push you back into the queue.