Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannot pick up traps as Naughty Bear

lalala
lalala Member Posts: 1

I've noticed since buying the Naughty Bear skin, I have issues picking up traps on the ground.

I get the prompt and the motion, but the traps stay on the ground. Sometimes it takes several attempts but it's quite frustrating.

Anyone else had this?

4 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!

Comments

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 712

I had the same issue before but the 8.1.2 hotfix got rid of it…

• yibster222
    yibster222 Member Posts: 5

i also have this issue, just played a couple of games and couldnt pick up traps

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504

This has been going on and noticed a lot with 2v8 the fact they asked for a screenshot or a video is frustrating this is something they can try replicating on their own. Maybe askinf for something like map and location would be helpful. Not everyone can record their gameplay. I have stopped using the skin because of this bug.

• yibster222
    yibster222 Member Posts: 5

i'll make a new report with video proof, i'd appreciate it if you guys upvote it