Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Wesker & Survivor Get Hard Stuck

bsmix
bsmix Member Posts: 1

Upon bounding into a survivor at the start of the game, when the survivor should have been grabbed, they remained still in front of me. The extension animation of the bound also did not go off to injure them. The survivor was stuck in front of me, however they were able to look around. I was not able to look around. About 5 seconds later, they were injured by a deep wound in front of me. We were both hard stuck, with only the survivor being able to look around and I not being able to do any ability, move, look, or interact with anything. Because of this the survivor died from their deep wound, but were still stuck in front of my body as the killer. Even upon being downed, the survivor retained the deep wound state, which I had never seen before. I kept my inability to move, look, and interact, unable to look down at the survivors state. However, for the next ~15 minutes we were hard stuck in the same place I had originally hit them with my bound. I couldn't move, and the survivor under me could not move from where she was originally hit. This was at the start of the round, so dissolution was not activated, ultimate weapon had not been activated, and a hook had not gone through. This was the first hit of the match. I am not exactly sure if the survivor's perks had anything to do to replicate this as well, they are attatched in the screenshots provided below.

Also, I play on 21:9 resolution, which has been known to rarely cause only visual bugs in games in my experience.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review