Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Hyperfocus Stacks Not Working

dreammmm
dreammmm Member Posts: 1
edited August 14 in Bug Reporting

On the subreddit, I came along a post about hyperfocus' stacks not working properly, so I tested it myself and they are bugged.

Here's an excerpt:

"I was making a video with Hyperfocus and noticed a bug, every stack of Hyperfocus is supposed to increase the Skill Check Bonus progression by 10/20/30 % of its base value per Token, up to a maximum of 60/120/180 % which would be very nice if you can hit and maintain 6 stacks but here is what I found. The first 4 stacks work as intended but the 5th stack behaves as if you only have 1 stack and 6th stack behaves as if you only have 2 stacks regarding the added progression."

I verified this, and the hyperfocus stacks aren't working as intended - this is a huge bug as it basically makes high level hyperfocus useless. Hope this can be fixed soon!

Steps to reproduce:

1. Log onto the game as a survivor

2. Use the perk hyperfocus

3. Hit the great skill checks, and observe the bugged hyperfocus stacking

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review