Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Finisher mori status?

Jim_Tonic
Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 555

My last update about it is as following:

Basekit yellow cypress mori + the mori offerings changed to BP multiplicators instead of being… mori offerings. And the latter is a huge issiue for me any many other players according to my poll.

However i got a reply where it made me doubt that im up do date? can someone point some link to me where they paddled back from the BP multiplicator idea? some link or something? I tried to find it in the internet but so far no luck.

Answers

• lindechene
    lindechene Member Posts: 76
    edited August 17

Someone mentioned the Finisher mori in another thread. I read through the Developer Update from 2022.

It seems implementing that update would have solved the endgame issues I described in another thread.

As the last remaining Survivor I would be happy to finally finish those lost matches quickly instead of lying on the ground bleeding out - because the Killer is in the mood to do so.

As a Killer I would finally be able to see all those Finiser animation - I only saw them when a challenge required me to perform them and I equiped those offerings.

Has there been any information when that update is scheduled - or was this whole idea abanndoned?

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 321
    edited August 17

It officially got scrapped shortly after the said PTB 2 years ago although finisher Mori did not but it will be under a different form.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952

Well bHVR certainly have the feedback about does Offerings, I also think its rather uninspired to turn those addons into even more bloodpoint related offerings. But they are still working on it and will release a PTB with it again at some point this or early next year.