Rain's scale looks off

epi
epi Member Posts: 53
edited August 16 in Bug Reporting

When I first chose her she looks like a child. Then when I got in a lobby side by side other female characters, she's the same height as them but she's wider. As if she's a child model but scaled to be on the adult model's height. Just looks out of place and weird.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,721

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. When I first saw the teaser I thought they were adding a kid and couldn't believe it.

When you look at her in-game by herself she looks okay but when side side with other people or at certain angles she just seems off.

Might be the clothes as well. Just something off about the model.

• epi
    epi Member Posts: 53

you can compare the size of her head. that's the most obvious one.

• Cataclysimz
    Cataclysimz Member Posts: 24

Holy ######### I thought I was the only one who saw it. I purchased this skin hoping her model would be as small as shown (or at least as small as Saga) but then I was surprised when I saw her gigantic bobble head and body compared to other survivors.

• Lenny197
    Lenny197 Member Posts: 262
    edited August 25

I also think that she doesn't look like her actor, if possible anyone please thumbs up and comment on this post so we can have them reconsider changing her a bit:

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/424544/rain-face-tweaks/p1?new=1

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 899

She looks like she was supposed to be a child but got inflated.