Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Other survivor players unable to hear Rain's screams

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra Member Posts: 1

After buying the Rain legendary for Ellen Ripley yesterday I got feedback from some random survivor mates that they couldn't hear Rain's screams when being downed or hooked.

I asked a friend to test this with me & sure enough he didn't hear them either. What others can hear are the injured sounds though.

I myself can hear all sounds (so can the killer), but other survivors don't hear them. I wasn't Calm Spirit or something similar either.

As far as I'm aware this happens every time Rain gets downed or hooked. Since I play on PC I could only talk with other PC players, so I might or might not affect console as well.

Sadly I don't have videos (since I could hear everything myself), but I checked the Twitch of a streamer I got paired with randomly & you can't hear the sound there either.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.