Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Ghostface cannot enter chases

DaNegotiator
DaNegotiator Member Posts: 1

Description:

While playing as Ghostface, I noticed a number of situations where I SHOULD be getting into a chase, but ultimately cannot. After several matches I began directly testing what I could and ultimately had to come to the result I think he's bugged. For the first couple interactions with survivors, chases function normally. However about 3-4 minutes into a match, suddenly he becomes incapable of starting a chase. I tested chasing survivors both normally and while exposed and neither worked. I allowed myself to be pallet stunned, flashbanged, and more, and none of that reset the chase ability. I tried switching targets to no avail. I also tried to literally press myself against the survivor, centering them in the screen as we ran, both in and out of my power, and still could not get a chase. Even successfully basic attacking survivors would fail to initiate a chase most of the time. In rare occasions, one of these would manage to successfully start a chase (~10% of the time, I estimate), however it was not replicable with other survivors later on and chases would still be broken.

Additional information

• Character played: Ghostface
  • Perks played: Lightborn, Friends til the End, Thrilling Tremors, and I'm All Ears
  • Map: Seemingly all, but tested on Yamoka Estate, Underground Complex, Ormond, and Greenville Square
  • Frequency of the issue: Every match, starting a couple minutes into the match

I have tried to attach logs, however I'm getting a "Permission Problem" error, so I don't know if they will show up or not

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.