Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Haddonfield House Wall Issue

Vampenga
Vampenga Member Posts: 1

Platform: PC

Description: While playing on Haddonfield, I accidentally got someone stuck in the wall of the Myer's House. (I think it was the Myer's house. The one with a front and back porch and a hole in the side of the wall). I was chasing a survivor, Ash Williams, while using Wesker/The Mastermind. As I used my power to try and grab him, I was successful, but something happened that got him caught in the wall of the building.

Steps: As I went up the ramp for the hole in the wall, I think I slipped off the side before hitting the wall which made me drop the survivor as Wesker does when he grabs and goes over a ledge. When I looked around to find the survivor, he was stuck in the wall. Attempting to basic attack or use my power on him didn't work. I presume it was because he was injured, as a survivor was still able to heal/interact with him. Once healed, I dashed from inside the house towards the outside and the side of the ramp and was able to grab and free him.

Occurrence: This has only happened once, but I'm not exactly looking to replicate it as that ruins the game for whomever gets trapped.

I'm attaching a screenshot I took of the stuck survivor. I am unfortunately unable to remember if it was the 1st or 2nd dash of Wesker's power that triggered this bug. I hope that this helps in dealing with this issue.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.