Cross progression menu is disappearing before the process can finish and not sharing progress.

Vilcente
Vilcente Member Posts: 2
edited August 27 in Bug Reporting

I've encountered a couple people with this issue so far, and none of them have had any response from Behaviour. It appears to be account dependent, as I've tried to sync my progress on several different devices with the same result, even on other devices which have successfully done cross progression on a separate account.

• Platform

PS4/PC

• Description of the issue

I go through the standard steps of getting cross progression to work. At the end, it tells me that my progress has synced instantly, and prompts me to check my email when it's "done." A couple seconds later, the menu totally disappears and goes back to saying "synchronized platforms will appear here," with no progress synced across either platform, and with no email.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

Trying to use the cross progression feature across any platform.

• How often does this occur

Every single day for almost a month.

Video is attached below. Any help is extremely appreciated, as my support tickets have fallen on deaf ears for as long as this has been an issue.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This would need to be discussed with our Player Support team, unfortunately we are not able to assist with account specific inquiries on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.