PC - Sudden HUGE drop in performance

Floral_Frog
Floral_Frog Member Posts: 8

I'm on Steam. Basically since the Castlevania update my game has been running really poorly! Every time I select something in the menu the game freezes (audio stays normal) for a good 5 seconds at LEAST :(. And in matches the game will freeze frequently and textures will appear very low res.
It seems like ANYTHING can make the game freeze, even a teammate switching character in the lobby made the game freeze for a bit 😅.I had this same issue on the PTB for this chapter, but my game ran fine before the PTB and even right before this chapter release. Perhaps something in the code has changed for this chapter that's making it run poorly for me?
I've switched to low graphics which doesn't really help, and my drivers are up to date, my DBD ran perfect right before this update dropped!
Hope it's not just me! :(

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Itsizzi
    Itsizzi Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue.
    Fps drops in menu and very slow texture rendering which makes the game look visually terrible. Game worked fine before the update though