Morri Bug

AwkwardlyDashing
AwkwardlyDashing Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I was playing Mikaela and was being chased by a Ghostface. He downed me under a pallet. He then went to mori me. After he mori'd me, he was stuck at the pallet and I was stuck in his POV. I was playing with two other friends. One was playing Jake and the other Trevor. Ghostface could hit them and pick them up if they crawled close enough but he couldn't move from his position. While I was stuck in his POV, my character appeared to not be dead but injured to the other survivors and as she was laying on the ground but they could not heal her. I could see the heartbeat indicator and she was in the dead animation. The ghostface started to get crows around his head. Eventually, the game took me out of the killer POV and put me in the end-game chat screen. From there, I could properly spectate the other players. The ghostface was stuck in his position until the other survivors left through the exit gates. I am a steam player and the ghostface was a non steam player. I could continue to the lobby afterwards. I don't know what happened to the killer.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!