Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chucky Picking Up Survivor

Roy136
Roy136 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited August 28 in Bug Reporting

PC/STEAM: So I was playing a game as Chucky (The Good Guy) on the map treatment theatre and everything was normal until endgame right after they completed all of the generators, I downed one of the survivors (A Yui) and she started crawling (just kept crawling) and for some reason, it was giving me the prompt to pick up at all, and her teammates couldn't either heal her either it seemed like.

Steps to reproduce: If it helps: I hit gen but they immediately finish gens, after I finish hitting my gen, I see Yui (use power to catch up with her) and I hit her with Normal basic Attack to down her and she started started crawling immediately and continued crawling forever till exit gate.

1st time (Although it seems like it's also happening to a few other people according to my friend.)

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!