The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pyramid Head's caging animation is STILL bugged, it's still the teleport animation from 2v8

SanelyOsp
SanelyOsp Member Posts: 69

It's in every platform, every single time you use your caging as The Executioner.

I wrote about this back when 2v8 was still going. I figured maybe the new mode somehow made it temporarily change, from his puddle of blood animation which drowned survivors and made them struggle, to the very fast 2v8 one that just teleports them instantly. But now that the mode is gone for now, it's still swapped anyway.

The previous animation, while longer, was way cooler looking, and fitted him and his whole franchise way more than the normal 2v8 one. Now he shares the animation with every other 2v8 killer, getting rid of his uniqueness even more.

Please do look into it, it feels very wrong after playing him since release, I beg you.

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.