The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bots are not treating undetectable correctly again and are able to see Killers' auras too well.

The bots seem to be ignoring Undetectable and are apparently able to see the Killer's aura through walls even when they are Undetectable. This is affecting multiple Killers and was not the case before this patch. Killers I have noticed this issue on:

• Ghostface: Bot aura reading for looping is so good, they are able to apparently notice where the Killer is from vast distances and even do things like Reveal Ghostface from the basement across the map, or through actual solid walls.
  • Dracula: I'm seeing the Bots actually able to read me in Bat Form and loop me around walls in it; I can watch the scratch marks and when I switch forms, I can see with I'm All Ears they are doing this in a way that a normal human would not.
  • Any Killer with a Lullaby, like Sadako, can't possibly sneak up because of the aura reading not being muffled by Undetectable properly.
  • Dredge in Nightfall is apparently being read through walls it should not be.
  • Myers is being noticed behind walls in ways the Bots shouldn't be able to see when he is in Tier I.

I am sure there's others. Whatever the devs did that broke the bots' response to Undetectable, please fix it. This is actually unplayable.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.