Addition of abstention function

kumarotto
kumarotto Member Posts: 16
edited September 1 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm using a translation app, so I apologize if there are any strange sentences.

It's a very simple story, but I'd like to see an abstention feature added.
If you give up on the current match, you will be locked for a certain period of time.rent match, you will be locked for a certain period of time.

This can especially happen with killers, but unlike amputation, there is very little support when you think ``I can't fight anymore.''
I think this is a common occurrence because the current environment has increased specifications and functions that are significantly disadvantageous to killers.

However, this can also happen to survivors.
For example, let's say it becomes impossible to escape through the hatch, and it becomes even more difficult to open the gate.

With only two people left and the generator difficult to repair, it may be difficult to fight any further.

The abstention function may also be useful if you are stuck with a killer who is aiming to execute you.

By the way, if the killer abstains, the remaining survivors with the current score will be considered to have escaped.
It will be decided by a majority vote if the survivor abstains.

Well, I think there is room for consideration in this area.

Games close to DBD have already implemented an abstention function, so it should be helpful.

For killers, you need to equip special perks to turn the tide.
If you didn't have one, there's not much that will change from here.

The killer is provoked and only wastes time waiting for the delayed actions of the survivors who never come out of the gate.
(I'm sure a killer player would understand this situation)
Although this was a clear act of incitement and delay, DBD management took no action.

If you want to "reduce meaningless time" or if you want to make the game run smoothly.
First of all, I would like you to implement an abstention function.

It will be easier for both Survivors and Killers to move on to the next match, and they will be able to avoid the chance of being provoked as much as possible.

Comments