Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse unable to hook or drop the survivor; and survivor unable to struggle out.

Platform: PC - Steam

Description of the issue: I play as many killers, but it only happened with nurse until now. When I picked up a survivor, he wasn't dragged to my shoulder, being stationary in the air. The option to hook him did not appear, and I couldn't do anything: hook, drop, kick a pallet/gen/door, slash in the air, nothing. Survivors couldn't even stun me in a pallet.

My speed was still reduced, so the game considered that I was carrying the survivor. One important thing: I could feel the effects of the survivor's struggle, but no matter how much he struggled, he couldn't get out of the air.

When the other survivors escaped and the endgame time reached zero, at least 20 seconds passed without any effects on the affected survivor until he suddenly died and appeared in the floor, ending the match.

Steps to reproduce: I just downed the survivor and picked him up as fast as possible. Even though both occasions occured with survivors with flashlights, I don't remember them using them prior to the bug.

How often does this occur: with nurse it happened in 2 out of ~= 7 games that I played with her this week.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments