Easy Anti-Cheat won't install and causing Dead by Daylight unable to load

dmitrilessy
dmitrilessy Member Posts: 16

There is a similar issue posted here

After Update 8.2.0 - Windows getting easy anti cheat not installed error who is going to fix this — BHVR

But somehow admin thinks the issue is resolved because someone provided a solution that DOES NOT WORK.

Clicking on

EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup.exe DOES NOT WORK since we get nothing but a flash blank when we try to install this on our own. It would seem that similar issue came up in 2020 to 2022 then it got resolved but I think now we are experiencing this issue again and no one is helping. Not BHVR, not Steam, not Microsoft, not even Easy Anti-Cheat itself while this game goes on sale.

And here I found someone with a similar issue recently and admin just close this without checking if the solution works?

6 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• Im having the same issue got it on microsoft and the install file isint working for the easy anti cheat. tried to fix it multiple times tried everything its not working.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,569

Can you please provide screenshots, error messages, and logs regarding your issue? Thank you!

• TARDISJACKED
    TARDISJACKED Member Posts: 3

I'm getting the same issue. I tried the steps in the similar post from August but it isn't working.