Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[PC] (Skull Merchant) Survivor Gaining "Lock On" Regardless Of The Laser Positioning Or Condition.

Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,182

Description of the Issue:

"Looking directly at a Survivor during an EXTREMELY slim window when they are inside a drone's radius, looking at it and moving, will give them a stack regardless of the beams' location if you time and aim it perfectly." (As explained by Pixel Bush.)

Keep in mind this means the lasers from the Drones can apply Lock On without even needing the correct positioning, through walls (results vary from what Ive heard), and if the Survivor is crouched/standing still.

Video Evidence:

https://x.com/PixelBushYT/status/1782184384130412857 (Twitter embeds are broken so clicking the link is required, apologies for the inconvenience.)

Steps to Reproduce:

I dont know the technically explanation of how to reproduce it one to one since I do not play this Killer whatsoever.

There is the explanation above provided from someone more experienced with this stuff but I really dont know how else to explain it.

How Often Does This Occur:

Suggesting you know how to perform this, it is consistent to pull off.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.