We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

8.3.0 PTB Feedback

I won't jump to conclusions until I see things in motion, but these are some changes that caught my attention:

Bloodrush - This is a solid change. It's another anti-tunnel perk, so it will be useful.

Teamwork Perks - These are still SWF perks. Would you consider adding aura reading, so it's easier for solo players to coordinate?

WGLF - This is a nice change. Glad to see this ancient perk getting some love.

Distortion - This one seems like overkill. The changes go beyond stopping survivors from griefing others by refusing to participate in the match, and makes the perk almost useless against aura builds. If you want to stop survivors griefing, you could tie token regen to things like healing others or working on gens. I don't care if my teammates are hiding their aura all match. As long as they are progressing the match, that's fine by me.

Leverage - Whilst it's not the strongest perk, it's really only good for tunneling. So this seems like a bad change.

Predator - This might be okay, or end up making tunneling more effective. I'm not sure.

Zanshin Tactics - It's a shame that killers won't be able to use the perk to learn maps, but the rework makes it much stronger. Does the perk have a cooldown? Otherwise it's just permanent wall hacks when a survivor is near a dropped pallet. Maybe consider increasing the aura read on Troubleshooter? It would be a funny dynamic for both players to see each other for the same amount of time.

Overall a good patch 👍️

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,622

How would Leverage be used for tunnelling? If you're tunnelling someone they don't have time to heal no matter how long it takes, because you're right there, chasing them.

Hard agree on Zanshin and Troubleshooter though. That'd be really funny lol

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 941

It wouldn't do much if the killer is proxy camping, but it would help if you opportunistically returned to the hook. I feel like the perk is only really good for one thing, and it's also kind of meh. I feel like giving it an entirely new ability would be better. It'd be less good for tunneling, and killers would get a better perk.