Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dracula's Transformation UI

DNet89
DNet89 Member Posts: 20

When holding the Power button on Controller the two options come up for Bat and Wolf form. Bat Form being LT and Wolf Form Being RT. However you would think when displayed on the screen that bat would be on the left and vice versa but it displayed on the right (pic #2). It is the same not matter what that the LT option is on the right and the RT option is on the left.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 1,126

I agree with you (and starting out I had the same dissonance: words on left mean I use left input, words on right mean I use right, that isn't the case), but I also think they did that to make it looks like fangs. Ultimately after getting some muscle memory (since Wolf/Drac who can always melee is the melee key, Bat is on the left/revert to prior form) I don't need to look at the input buttons.

Maybe they could make the more prominent middle UI prompts match up with left/right inputs while keeping the less prominent power Icons shaped like a fang.