We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

State of Skull Merchant

Soo, i have to scan someone about 4 times to get a slowdown that lasts 5 seconds, why not just… not use my power and gain bloodlust instead that has no cooldown, doesnt slow me down when I manipulate drones, and gets stronger as time goes on. I cant scan while survivors fast vault, really? There is no incentive to use her power other than to look at the funny drone. 1 scanline is fine, but make the effect of scanning stronger so it actually matters that I am slowing myself and giving up on bloodlust to use it. The funniest part is people are STILL giving up in games against me. So whatever it is you were trying to fix, instead of making it more fun for survivors you have just made her less fun in general. I like her lore and still wanna play her and apparently I can still win with her, not because she is strong, but because my opponents just lose to M1 killer gameplay 9x out of 10, and when I actually play against a good team I have nothing becuase she legit doesnt have a power in her current iteration. Honestly, what are you guys thinking with this rework, I would love to hear your thoughts on how she should work, because myself and other people who play her don't think she actually works. Did I pay for this DLC and cosmetics just for you to make them unusable later on a whim? Seriously What is the thought process.