Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Re-vamped Moris?

While some of the mori animations for killers are fitting, brutal, and well-animated, two of them look and feel choppy and out-of-place. Trapper and Wraith--the OG killers for DBD--have some pretty lackluster mori animations from either POV.

Trapper's mori doesn't fit his character well at all. For such a strong, beefy, powerful, wow okay I'm just gonna stop there because I guess I can't describe the Trapper without making him sound like a bowl of habanero nachos--for the face of Dead By Daylight, the animation used feels weak and not at all like the horror sequence it should. I feel like I'm getting spanked (and now as a running joke, my friends and I all call Trapper "Daddy") and not killed.

Wraith's mori animation is just anti-climatic and could use to either be re-animated as it is, or redone entirely. From his POV, it feels like:

and tbqh it kinda sucks. I'd love to see it re-hashed to better fit with the feel of DBD as a whole.

Comments

• YankeeSan
    YankeeSan Member Posts: 32

bumping this because i did not spend an hour in photoshop for yall to sleep on my high quality memes